Asus eeebook X205TA unable to charge

nya.nyagisaa

Prominent
Aug 27, 2017
I've read through a few threads about this topic, but none have been specifically helpful. I bought my Asus laptop back in November of 2015, and It's been working fine until recently. I just returned from a trip where my laptop was jostled around a bit in my carrier (though I doubt it could have damaged it.) I didn't attempt to charge it right away-- but I did a few days after and it didn't charge. I figured it was because of my faulty charger, so I bought a new one. The problem is, is that my laptop still won't charge even with the new charger. There's a green light on the charger that indicates that It's actively working, but my laptop is showing no signs of turning back on. I'm unable to change the battery, nor does it have enough energy to even turn on so I can check. There are a few places that say that I'd have to just get a new one, but I'd rather not have to resort to that considering I want to save all the files on my laptop.

Solution
The battery is replaceable. However how easily that can be done depends on the device. You should be able to do a search online and find info on how to replace the battery. You may even find a video for it. However, if you don't feel comfortable doing the work yourself, then you would have to take it to a local tech.
The battery is replaceable. However how easily that can be done depends on the device. You should be able to do a search online and find info on how to replace the battery. You may even find a video for it. However, if you don't feel comfortable doing the work yourself, then you would have to take it to a local tech.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS