Asus Expects to ship $200 Eee PC in 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
It's not just the size but the resolution that matters, especially the width. When I tried the original model I found that 800 works better on the web than I would have thought but most pages are designed for at least 1024.

G

Did you read your article at all. Very lttle makes any sense. Please proofread.

FrozenGpu

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
With the netbook market getting more crowded, Asus is planning a little competitive in 2009 in an effort to gain market share.

Shouldn't it be competition?
Anyways we are all human, that's what the edit button is for!
^_^

G

Asus shipped nearly 11 million of its own-brand motherboards in the first half of this year, nearly six million in the third quarter alone – however, it expects shipments in the last quarter top drop by at least 10 percent to 5.4 million units. The company set a goal of 5 million units for 2008, and they are more than likely going to surpass it – not by a huge margin, but they are expected to beat it.

Let me see... 11M + 6M + 5.4M = 21.4M units. Goal = 5M - Sales 21.4M = 16.4M surplus sales.

Not a huge margin to beat the goal? What do you condsider HUGE then? Our national debt?

----

True, we are all HUMAN, but this person gets PAID to write this crap. The LEAST you could do is read your own spew.

Status
Not open for further replies.