After last Windows update my laptop stuck every time i turn it on. Here's a list of what i was doing and all of this list didn't help:
- I updated the BIOS to the latest version
- No buttons work; I mean F1, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, ALT + F10, DEL doesnt work. So i cant start Safe Mode or something like that. Only F2(BIOS button) and TAB + F8 work (although this is useless, only the logo disappears)
- Disconnected all USB devices.
- Turn off my Wi-fi and restart PC.
- I took out the battery, by the way I did not find a jumper