Asus G53sw Blue Screen constantly

Nerdy Fella

Honorable
Aug 3, 2012
Well it happened that bought this piece of !@# :fou: so called "Asus G53sw" I was naively exited in the begging till the killer blue screen starts to appear constantly like each hour :cry: I sent the laptop to Asus maintenance they claimed that the problem is from the AC port + mouse pad :non: and replace them with new ones which didn't do a thing :sleep: the laptop still has the blue screen salute each hour :pt1cable:

I sent it again, and I explained to them the problems. Then they claimed that the problem is from the nVIDIA graphics card :heink: which they said been replaced, and the laptop is ready to run :kaola: BUT

Still the blue screen appears just like the beginning! and it appears that the "service center" has no benefit at all

The problem is that I was busy studying and thought it was a minor problem, but eventually not :pfff:

warranty finished :sweat:

Any helpful idea will be appreciated

Peace,

cl-scott

Honorable
Jul 5, 2012
What exactly is the blue screen error you are getting? And if you want to PM or email (see my signature) the RMA #'s to me from the previous repair cases, I can investigate this a bit more.