Question ASUS G750JH DC Power Jack Board

Apr 26, 2020
Hi There,

Hoping someone can assist with the below any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I've got an older ASUS G750JH which has stopped charging and now will not boot at all, before it stopped completely it would charge intermittently and i would need to wiggle the power cord around and it would start charging.

I ordered a genuine replacement charger and it still would not charge. None of the Battery/Power LED's on the front of the laptop come on when plugged in to power, with battery in or out.

Has anyone had an experience replacing the DC Power jack on this model, it is just a small board that connects on some pins, I've removed the faulty one from the laptop and am trying to locate a replacement.

There are many on EBAY that say they are compatible with the G750JH model, but the part number differs slightly to what is printed on the DC Power Jack from my laptop.

My Laptop: 60NB0100-DC1020
Replacement: 60NB0180-DC1020

Would using a replacement jack that says it compatible with the model, but has a different part number make a difference or not work at all? (Or possible be a safety risk)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Laptop Tech Support 0
D Laptop Tech Support 0
P Laptop Tech Support 0
F Laptop Tech Support 1
Clanjonny Laptop Tech Support 1
Fox112003 Laptop Tech Support 0
doantientai94 Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 5
palas Laptop Tech Support 3
Faru Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1