Asus G75VW laptop doesn't boot up

Sep 22, 2018
When I press the power button , the "on" indicator in front of the laptop is on , and I can hear the HDD spinning but the 2 fans underside of the laptop don't spin .
It happened before alot of times and the solution then was to remove the battery and put it back and power it on
Note : the laptop before this incident could only boot with only the battery , when the charger is plugged in , the same problem happens

Thanks

Solution
No problem, downvoting by mistake happens a lot in here.

Did you already try to booting without the battery and only the charger plugged in?

Would try a new charger first.The specs of the voltage, current and power is labeled on the old charger. Voltage has to be the same, the current and power can be the same value or more

Ohter thoughts:
Could be the CMOS-battery,
the BIOS itself
or a different error hardware related.

While the battery was removed, did you press the power button for about 1minute before reinstalling the battery?

Sep 22, 2018
Thanks for replying,sorry I downvoted your reply by mistake.
1 I always used the designated charger
2 the charger charges the battery fine with no issues at all
3. I removed the HDD , and the same situation occurs, "ON " Led is on but the laptop doesn't boot

No problem, downvoting by mistake happens a lot in here.

Did you already try to booting without the battery and only the charger plugged in?

Would try a new charger first.The specs of the voltage, current and power is labeled on the old charger. Voltage has to be the same, the current and power can be the same value or more

Ohter thoughts:
Could be the CMOS-battery,
the BIOS itself
or a different error hardware related.

While the battery was removed, did you press the power button for about 1minute before reinstalling the battery?

Solution