Solved! Asus GL703G keeps restarting

May 5, 2019
Hi guys, i hope somebody can as i'm pulling hairs out on this one :-(

I have an Asus GL703G and it keeps on restarting. Sometimes as soon as i log on, other times i can be using it for a couple of hours and then i get a blue screen saying:

"You PC has ran into a problem"

To me it appears that my laptop is trying to connect to a server for some reason, and is failing.
No idea why it would be trying to connect to a server though! And not sure if that would be the reason why my laptop keeps restarting...

It is dual boot. I am running Windows 10 Volume 4 currently. If i try to boot on the other drive i get a host of other issues.. it just won't load up.

I have several errors appearing in the event viewer:

//System Errors:
  1. The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker
    and APPID Unavailable to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable).
    This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

2. A corrected hardware error has occurred.
    Component: PCI Express Root Port Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express)Bus: Device:Function: 0x0:0x1D:0x0
    Vendor ID: Device ID: 0x8086:0xA330
    Class Code: 0x30400

3. Unable to start a DCOM Server: {417976B7-917D-4F1E-8F14-C18FCCB0B3A8}.
    The error: "0" Happened while starting this command: C:\Windows\System32\coredpussvr.exe -Embedding

//Application Errors:
  1. License Activation (slui.exe) failed with the following error code: hr=0x8007007B

2. systemt32\securityhealthsso.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error

I would really appreciate any help somebody can give. I need it working asap as i have websites i'm trying to get done :(

Thanks!
-Andy