ASUS is cheating customer

nerdbee

Estimable
Jan 28, 2015
I bought my Asus k55a laptop in 2013. When I bought the laptop, right froM the first month laptop shuts down abruptly as if battery or power source is removed. I have been reporting the issue to Asus and they said they can diagonose the issue and it was dragged for few months. After few months I sent the laptop to the service center on two issues. 1. Audio socket replacement and 2 shut down issue. They gave me the laptop back with audio socket fixed but not shutdown issue. I sent the laptop to them again on shutdown issue as it was not resolved previously. But now the laptop is out of warranty and now they're saying that it's motherboard issue and I have to pay money as it is out of warranty. But I have been reporting the issue since first month I bought the laptop as brand new. I sent laptop on this issue when it was in warranty and they didn't diagnose it. I tried to explain what happened but theyare bluntly neglecting and asking for money to get the issue fixed. How can I make them do it? Should I file a case in small claims court?

nerdbee

Estimable
Jan 28, 2015
They're just delaying and delaying. It has been 16days till now.everyday they're saying that customer care team will contact service center team. They say that We cannot contact service center team directly. How to get them work on the issue.