ASUS laptop charger problem

TheEXPGamer

Estimable
Jan 21, 2015
My laptop's charger worked when I first got it, but then in the summer of around 2013-2014, I thought it broke because of something else, but then I thought: Wait a minute, it died normally by the battery running out, then a few months later, I found out it was the charger, because like a lot of people, the charger must all of a sudden be held in a certain position, which was very unusual for me. But I got used to it, until today, when the charger just, stopped all at once. I will be working on it, but until it's fixed, please tell me some answers. Comment on this or email me at: jacob.foster02@yahoo.com. Please, and thank you.

Solution
Bought 3 of this model in Jan13. Two repaired under 12 month warranty.Same happened again to one of these and also the one not previously repaired. Must be poor build. Real shame cos notebook spec not bad for money but each repair costing about £4 part and £25 labour to solder on motherboard etc.
Think Asus need to come clean on this, seems a common problem.

PopsIT

Estimable
Mar 27, 2015
Bought 3 of this model in Jan13. Two repaired under 12 month warranty.Same happened again to one of these and also the one not previously repaired. Must be poor build. Real shame cos notebook spec not bad for money but each repair costing about £4 part and £25 labour to solder on motherboard etc.
Think Asus need to come clean on this, seems a common problem.

Solution