Asus laptop still overheat after apply new paste

DenzVextor

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016
so after few years owning this laptop its starst to overheat so ive sent it to asus centre last year because still under warranty,now since the warranty have expired this year ive change it my self because its start overheating again and yet the overheating still persist after apply new paste.im using cooler master ic essential e2,i know artic silver 5 much better but the price tag so high(im living in asia) if convert to USD it will be exact 75.75USD.idle temp for cpu range 48c-51c while gpu 47c-48c.ok now when gaming no matter what games(2011 games and up) or setting my temp for gpu 75c-85c max 87c and cpu temp well the temp differ with each game heavy stress game(crysis 2/3) max 85c less stress range around 70c-78c.incase if asking i do have experience applying paste do it alot with my rig and i only use pea method,im not very good with spread method..

my spec Asus N750JV-T4110H i7-4700HQ,gt 750m

DenzVextor

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016

the fan works perfectly fine when temp heating up the fan speed up,and dust not the problem because each 5 month ive clean it but still the temps are getting higher now 89c.idk if it malware or virus making my hardware working hard but ive scan my laptop every week and scan result showing non.if it because pea method ive done it many time with my rig and it had no problem with temp.plus if my msi afterburner reading the temp wrong,the air flow from the vent are very hot so i doubt the reading are wrong. search the net for solution but non is working my temp still same,if the temp still heating up to 95c ill try use the spread method as recomended