Asus laptop turns on and then immediately turns off after I made some changes in bios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergiubaciu

Commendable
Sep 20, 2016
So today I decided to change the boot order in bios (don't ask why, it's irrelevant), and I put the hard drive as the first boot option. The thing is I also have an ssd on which the windows is installed. After the change I tried to start my laptop but I here came the problem. The light on the power button and from the keyboard turned on and the laptop made the starting noise but after 2 seconds it shutted down. I turned it on multiple times after that but no succes, the screen still black and it immediately shutted down. I cant enter bios and I also removed the hdd and replaced it with another one but still nothing. Tried too boot from ssd only still nothing. Also my battery is not removable. I have an asus rog G751jy . pls help me fast i am leaving the country tomorrow

Solution
Here on Tom's it is against the rules to help you reset the bios or anything similar to a mobile device (Notebook, phone), go with your invoice to the nearest service, they will provide you the asistance you need.

Dragos Manea

Estimable
Mar 30, 2015
Here on Tom's it is against the rules to help you reset the bios or anything similar to a mobile device (Notebook, phone), go with your invoice to the nearest service, they will provide you the asistance you need.

Solution
Feb 7, 2019
So today I decided to change the boot order in bios (don't ask why, it's irrelevant), and I put the hard drive as the first boot option. The thing is I also have an ssd on which the windows is installed. After the change I tried to start my laptop but I here came the problem. The light on the power button and from the keyboard turned on and the laptop made the starting noise but after 2 seconds it shutted down. I turned it on multiple times after that but no succes, the screen still black and it immediately shutted down. I cant enter bios and I also removed the hdd and replaced it with another one but still nothing. Tried too boot from ssd only still nothing. Also my battery is not removable. I have an asus rog G751jy . pls help me fast i am leaving the country tomorrow

Hi bro, did you solve this problem? yesterday I changed the boot priority and I got the same problem.

My laptop start and turn off after 2 seconds.

Please answer me

Status
Not open for further replies.