I have an Asus X205T and it won't charge? At first I thought it was my charger, but when plugged into my sisters laptop (same one) it charges it. My laptop is completely dead, and has been for days. When I plug it in, the charging light does not show up, and when I try to turn it on the little red light blinks 2 times- an indicator its dead. Help?
Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, unplug the laptop from it's AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up.
- If these doesn't work you may need to open the back of your laptop for further troubleshooting.
- Do reseat the RAM's, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure that everything is seated properly.
- Next to try is to use the charger of your sisters laptop into yours.
- If all these will not work that means the problem would be the motherboard.