Question Asus laptop won't turn on, battery light blinking

Dec 3, 2022
The model is Asus vivobook 14 m415dao-vips351.
The problem started with random BSOD with random error codes.
Then the last time the screen turned off without warning with fan still running. I turned it off by holding power button for a few seconds.
Now it won't turn on at all, but power light is on, and battery light blinking all the time.
How do I start fixing it/figuring out what's wrong with my laptop?

Dec 13, 2022
I have a similar problem with my dell. Sometimes the screen is just black and the battery blinks and the keyboard lights up. I press the power button several times, but it does not respond immediately, but after a few tries. I have not found a solution to this problem. I really hope someone will answer your question and I too will see the answer.

Dec 3, 2022
I have a similar problem with my dell. Sometimes the screen is just black and the battery blinks and the keyboard lights up. I press the power button several times, but it does not respond immediately, but after a few tries. I have not found a solution to this problem. I really hope someone will answer your question and I too will see the answer.
Hi seylen, just an update, I seem to have found the problem in my laptop to be faulty RAM slot. It's resolved after I removed the RAM. I don't know if that'd be any help for you

Reactions: seylen