Asus, Lenovo, or HP?

Craig619

Estimable
Jul 20, 2015
Out of Asus, Lenovo, and HP, which laptop brand would you say is best? Unfortunately I only have a choice of those three brands from the shop where I would like to buy a laptop. Really just looking for an i3 for travel purposes.

Solution
It really deppends on the Laptop's specs, as they can be of a great brand but have bad components. It'll be easier if you search for some in each brand and post here which they are and we'll help you decide.

But, IMO Asus is the best option. Had a HP once, too much complication, bad/slow programs pre-installed, faulty windows ( had to factory reinstall it three times to work properly ), and about Lenovo, just dunno, haven't heard anything good nor bad from it, s.so i'd stay with Asu

manddy123

Commendable
Aug 25, 2016
It really deppends on the Laptop's specs, as they can be of a great brand but have bad components. It'll be easier if you search for some in each brand and post here which they are and we'll help you decide.

But, IMO Asus is the best option. Had a HP once, too much complication, bad/slow programs pre-installed, faulty windows ( had to factory reinstall it three times to work properly ), and about Lenovo, just dunno, haven't heard anything good nor bad from it, s.so i'd stay with Asu

Solution