Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by uninstalling/reinstalling the NVIDIA graphics card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics card driver.
- Check Programs and Features and uninstall anything related to NVIDIA.
- Next is to download and install the latest graphics driver from the manufacturers site.
- Here's the link: http/www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Once installed reboot your laptop for all the changes to take effect.
- After the reboot set NVIDIA as the latest graphics driver.