Asus ROG g750jm gtx 860m problem

LJ Rosales

Estimable
Jul 23, 2014
Good day! im having a serious problem about my laptop. last week, my laptop is doing fine. and i tried to restore it 2x because of application problems. then after the 2nd restore, my nvidia says no gpu attached when i try to open control panel. i decided to reformat my laptop and installed all the latest drivers but the problem stll occurs. but when i check on dxdiag, it detects the videocard but the 3d acceleration is disabled. then on device manager, it also detects gtx 860m. but on nvidia control panel and geforce experience, it doesnt detect my videocard. please help me.thank you!.

LJ Rosales

Estimable
Jul 23, 2014
hi sir. i tried installing latest nvidia driver from asus. i also tried the latest on nvidia website. it is installed it successfully but after restarting the laptop, it says no gpu attached. by the way i uninstall nvidia drivers thru DDU in safe mode.

Ajith_

Estimable
Nov 14, 2015

Hey bro I am from india.. I am facing the same problem.. The card doesn't get detected sometimes.. I read all your posts and problems elsewhere in this community... And apparently in this whole Internet, I could find only you facing the same problem as mine..what was the final solution.. How did you make it work.. I feel really bad.. I couldn't even use my nvidia card... Now I am actually planning to change the graphics card with the service center.. Bt I don't know if that works.. Please help me out.. What is the final solution for our problem?

LJ Rosales

Estimable
Jul 23, 2014
@ajith_ i tried to reinstall some old and new nvidia drivers for my laptop.and for some reason, it detects my nvidia card.then i tried to restart the system and now my nvidia works as normal.