Solved! ASUS ROG Strix GL753V Gaming Laptop battery/shut down problem

Aug 15, 2021
Hello, so my laptop was plugged in at 99% and then I unplugged the charger, and I was only running discord btw, and then computer shut down after a few minutes of use. I turn it back on again and the battery isn’t low it’s shown as 99% but I still decide to plug the charger back in, and then after a few minutes of use it shuts down and right before it does it shows a quick low battery message. Then the same thing happened again, I turned the computer on again and then the battery was still 99% it wasn’t low. What should I do?

Solution
Try to calibrate your laptop battery.

If your laptop MSI, I'm sure you can use Dragon Center 2 to calibrate your battery. Other than MSI I can't help, but I think AlHuneke is up there right. Laptop manufacture provides a diagnostic program to find out what happens with your battery.
Aug 15, 2021
Try to calibrate your laptop battery.

If your laptop MSI, I'm sure you can use Dragon Center 2 to calibrate your battery. Other than MSI I can't help, but I think AlHuneke is up there right. Laptop manufacture provides a diagnostic program to find out what happens with your battery.

Solution