I have several issues currentley with my laptop
1. when powering on the laptop, it gets freeze for a 5 minutes, also when trying to wake up from sleep I get the same freeze.
2. when powering on I get horizontal lines that start with some pink lines and then the screen get felled up with so many white lines and I can't see nothing, after a while the screen gets a lot of white dots every where.
anyone knows this problem or how I can solve it ??
1. Turn the laptop off (not sleep or hibernate but off).
2. Connect an external monitor to the laptop.
3. Turn on the external monitor.
4. Turn on the laptop.
NOTE: You may have to press an "external monitor" button. Could be the f4 button or a button with two monitors on it, for the external monitor to work.
If you can see fine on the external monitor, then your attached display, or the ribbon cable that connects it, are your problem.
If you can't see on the external monitor at all, or the problem occurs on the external monitor as well, then it is probably the graphics card/GPU that is the problem, which may require the motherboard be replaced.