Asus Shows Off Quad Core-powered Eee Pad Transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

looks like a galaxy tab lol ..has the width and all...if so im waiting :)

thaile4ever

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2011
[citation][nom]doive1231[/nom]Cheap 1st Gen tablets for Christmas. Hmmmm.[/citation]

Well I read that the first one still going to be the same cost. The new one going to go for $100-150 more.

As for the dock. I hope it will be compatible, but the one in the video is different then the original one that I have.

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
[citation][nom]au_equus[/nom]the release of TF prime was contigent on the release of ICS, so yes, the iPad2 killer has arrived[/citation]

Only if Asus dumps a half billion into advertising it during sports commercials. And gets it stocked at Walmart.

G

Have the 1st Transformer. The week before last it just stopped charging. Tested the charger on the keyboard dock, and it charged ok. Connected the Trans to the dock, and charged it using that work-around. Once it was fully charged, I was able to download and update to the latest firmware. Once completed, the Transformer now charges properly on its own. If I hadn't purchased the $150 accessory, I wouldn't have a Transformer right now. It'd be dead and waiting God only knows how long for a RMA.

I hope they have the bugs worked out. More complicated hardware w/o lessons learned = wait and see 3 months after release.

Status
Not open for further replies.