ASUS vs HP Mirosoft laptop 2014

Nov 23, 2014
ASUS Transformer Book T200TA
or
HP Stream 11 or HP Stream 13/14

Which is better for mainly gaming and school work once in a while?
And which would last longer? (my Toshiba Satellite's laptop is having issues now when I got it about 2 years ago)
(both are portable so that's not an issue)

If you have any desire to keep your current laptop and get back it's original performance, I'll suggest performing a thorough physical cleaning (disassembly is required). I've found Toshiba laptops are rather straight forward in design and are rather easy (comparatively speaking) to work on. There should be videos on YouTube for your model that shows "how-to" disassemble and clean the vents (compressed air isn't effective once dust bunnies form inside).
Back to your question... I'm almost positive neither will provide better performance than your current laptop (or at least not a significant amount) so I'm going back to cleaning your current laptop.

Nov 23, 2014
C12Friedman,
I don't plan on keeping my laptop for any more longer than a year more. I already restarted the pc (deleted all data on disk and booted windows 7 installation of disk, got the amd drivers) and I am now having network problems. Previously the screen's plastic case broke so now the computer can't close and open properly, making it not very good for portability.