We were affected by Irma so we used the 99% charge on My Asus ux305f to charge portable power banks. The computer obviously used all the power. Now it won't charge at all. The charge button dies not light up. I've done what the Asus customer service rep said and unplugged the charger and held the power button down for one minute then plug it back in. Still no charge. He said I have to send it in, but remove the hard drive. He admitted he has never heard of this before, so he may be new. He kept asking for the serial number above the barcode and neither exist. Any help would be great. I've tried multiple outlets to no avail.
If it's in warranty, I would send it it. Maybe a bad battery. Another thing you can try is not just remove the battery but open the system and also remove the CMOS battery to reset the BIOS, then hold in the power button, connect the CMOS battery and try again.