If there's no light or whatsoever, here's what you can try.
- Test the AC adapter first using a multi tester and see if it's supplying enough voltage.
- Try another AC adapter that has the same voltage with yours.
- If these 2 steps will not work you may need to open the laptop and reseat the RAM. Take them off for couple of seconds then put them back in and see if it would boot back up.
If you see lights and you can hear the fans spinning.
- Do hard reset, unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 2 seconds then try to power it on.
- Try connecting an external monitor and see if you'll get any display from it.
- If all these will not work contact Asus Support for a repair if it still under the warranty.