Asus X53S battery problem - drenage when off

zloto111

Estimable
Dec 30, 2014
I've got a laptop ASUS x53s. Computer (as an original battery) has date of production 09.2011. When computer is on, then I can work on battery about 3h (from 100% >>> 10%), what satisfy me. Problem is coming out when computer is off (start>>>turn off; not hibernation or sleep).
Battery is full of energy (100%), and after 1 day without using has 85%, and 6 days without using has only 5%. To compare: when battery is out from laptop after week has 98% of power.

I checked actual parameters of batteru (cdm>>>start as an administrator >>> powercfg/energy).
Nominal capacity of battery: 57200.
Actual capacity of battery: 49522.
See full energy report >>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32956889/energy-report.html

I think that problem is IN COMPUTER, which insted of turning off is slurping an energy somwhere... Please help me to precise localize source of a problem and solving it.

Additional informations:
-I'm second owner of this computer, warranty has expired
-Operation system: Win7 HE
-Processor: i5-2520M
-RAM: 8GB 1066MHz in two pieces
-HDD: 500GB Hitachi HTS545050A7E380

Note: It's not about energy plan. Normally I use a maximal efficient plan, because I use a laptop quite intensive - a problem is drainage of battery when computer is TURNED OFF.

zloto111

Estimable
Dec 30, 2014

Ok, I did it and turned off the computer using this but problem is the same = drainage battery when off.
Note: I always turn off the computer using Start >>> "Shut down" button and I see message about logging out and then turning off.

Another idea?