Asus X541U Fan Noise super loud and grinding typing?

tmcneice

Prominent
Sep 27, 2017
Hello folks, I just bought the asus x541u touchscreen laptop. I opened it when I got home and noticed that for some reason the fan gets really louds when I never even did anything yet, and if I try to type it makes the grinding noise worse. I am thinking that I may go to the store and return it, and get a different unit. I just know that probably when I get there it wouldn't be making this noise, haha. I will provide a YouTube link for you all to see...
Video Here

It's a shame cause I do like this laptop.

Solution
If you just bought this, and it is new, then you need to take it back and get them to exchange it. No new device should ever give you trouble. And it doesn't matter if they can hear it when you take it back or not, you are having a problem with a new product. They should just replace it. :)
If you just bought this, and it is new, then you need to take it back and get them to exchange it. No new device should ever give you trouble. And it doesn't matter if they can hear it when you take it back or not, you are having a problem with a new product. They should just replace it. :)

Solution