Asus Zenfone 2 - won't turn on or charge

Aarti_9890

Commendable
Feb 3, 2017
My Asus Zenfone 2 was connected to my PC for charging... suddenly it went off and would neither turn on now or charge since last 36 hours. How to fix it ? The store told me that either the display of the phone is gone or there is some hardware issue & will cost around 4000 Rs. to fix it.. Please help!!

Solution
Well I have to say as far as repair costs go, around 60 dollars US isn't a bad cost. It is quite low on the repair cost end.

Unfortunately if it won't turn on at all, other than replacing the battery to see if that is the issue, or trying out a new charger to see if the other one was not functioning correctly, there isn't a lot you can do. At least not a lot that would not take a lot of work and more money than they want to charge.

Even if it is the display needing replacing, between the work to do it (which you would have to be very careful doing) plus the cost of the display itself, would be more.

Sounds like they are the best bet to me, unless your device is under warranty still. Then I would contact the manufacturer.
Well I have to say as far as repair costs go, around 60 dollars US isn't a bad cost. It is quite low on the repair cost end.

Unfortunately if it won't turn on at all, other than replacing the battery to see if that is the issue, or trying out a new charger to see if the other one was not functioning correctly, there isn't a lot you can do. At least not a lot that would not take a lot of work and more money than they want to charge.

Even if it is the display needing replacing, between the work to do it (which you would have to be very careful doing) plus the cost of the display itself, would be more.

Sounds like they are the best bet to me, unless your device is under warranty still. Then I would contact the manufacturer.

Solution