Question ASUS

Nov 23, 2019
Asus Laptop — laptop
I bought the ASUS UX430U laptop in May 2018. I bought this product on the advice of ASUS sales representative friends as PREMIUM-QUALITY-NOPROBLEM. Indeed, it is more expensive than its counterparts. I have not used any unlicensed software and / or products from the time of purchase. For the last 4-5 months, it has started to display VERY FREQUENT BLUE SCREEN. I gave my computer to the authorized service to correct this situation (October 2019). But after the computer was delivered to me (saying no problem), it began to display MORE BLUE SCREEN. Asus customer service on different days, by constantly calling / or calling, we have repeatedly removed software, software download. I have been repeatedly told that this malfunction is not hardware but software. Friends of Asus customer service, thanks to them, were helpful (we talked once for 1.5 hours - we talked for 4-5 hours in total). Again, with barely permission from my job, I gave the computer to the authorized service again (November 2019). At this time, the mainboard was changed for the so-called software malfunction. I received the computer, I came home, this time the keyboard lighting was not working, before the earphone output does not work, the speaker was experiencing problems such as sizzling sound. For this, we made 4-5 phone calls but could not correct. I had to go back to the authorized service (third time). I described my experiences objectively above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 23, 2019
I bought the Zenbook due UX481 intel core i7,16gb ram on 14th January 2019. Asus is one of the best company for laptop or PC. Some days ago I just take a photo with my Asus laptop and post that on facebook. many friends are saying that they have a same Asus laptop and that was awesome to use.

Last edited by a moderator: