AT&T and Luke Wilson Hit Out at Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]NegativeX[/nom]"A better 3G experience."I suppose if you enjoy a terrible experience, it might be better for you...[/citation]

Yeah, I don't even know what a "3G experience" is. Being on AT&T's 3G network is definitely an experience but something tells me that's not what they were trying to say. . .

gwolfman

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2007
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Yeah, I don't even know what a "3G experience" is. Being on AT&T's 3G network is definitely an experience but something tells me that's not what they were trying to say. . .[/citation]
lolz +5 if I could

dman3k

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
I think Verizon should counter-sue for AT&T's claims of the "fastest 3G network." Where's the evidence for that?

And no talk and surf? I can take a dump, talk, and surf at the same time. I dunno why AT&T claims I couldn't.

Most popular smartphones? As in iFone, iFone 3G, and iFone 3GS??? Well, I would count them as one. So smartphone wouldn't be plural... but on technicality, ok, let's give AT&T that one. But the best has nothing to do with a popularity contest.

100k apps? Does that also factor in all the redundant and useless apps? And gVoice being "in review" means 100k apps are useless, cause the most necessary app is not approved.

gwolfman

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2007
[citation][nom]ninfanlink[/nom]lol half of those things are because of the iphone. At&t would be F***ed without it![/citation]
I agree! And what does the number of apps and the actual phone have to do with the underlying 3g technology and its speed/availability? AT&T just trying to trump the iPhone.

duckmanx88

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
lol where is t mobile and sprint. they should get in on this. "while our competitors squabble over 3G networks and spending millions on advertising, we're working on our 4G network and infrastructure."

G

Hey I'm the head AT&T Marketing guy, how do you like my new add campaign.

IPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONEIPHONE

How do you like it?

frozenlead

Distinguished
Verizon: We are the best wireless carrier, and here's why...
AT&T: We've got the iPhone.
Verizon: That's cool, but we've got better...everything else.
AT&T: But we've got the iPhone. Win.

AT&T - They've got the iPhone.

That would be the fade out.

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]ninfanlink[/nom]lol half of those things are because of the iphone. At&t would be F***ed without it![/citation]

Haha you beat me to it! I heard "The IPhone" the whole time through. Why the hell would I want to talk and surf the web at the same time? I guess "There is shit for that"...

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]duckmanx88[/nom]lol where is t mobile and sprint. they should get in on this. "while our competitors squabble over 3G networks and spending millions on advertising, we're working on our 4G network and infrastructure."[/citation]

Exactly!

I have to admit, if Sprint was in my area...I'd drop "...that has a V in it" quicker than shit!

Ramar

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
To be honest none of these companies are very nice or treat their customers properly. Why would they treat their competition any better?

Helio was the closest I ever found. They were bought, and now they suck too.

But even if any of this WAS true [shame on you luke wilson!], it's basically only true if you're a hip enough twenty-something to be living in a populated area. What's AT&T's coverage, like 10% of the US?

itadakimasu

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
I think microsoft should have sued apple after it's first couple of "i'm a mac" commercials... but they haven't.

How much is a data plan on verizon anyhow? I was looking and the only thing i could find was like $89.00/month.

I'm an iphone 3g user and mostly happy except... come on... why don't i have flash player and java capabilities? I should have a full web browsing experience but I don't. Still happy w\ my weather and maps app, and easy email access.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]itadakimasu[/nom]I think microsoft should have sued apple after it's first couple of "i'm a mac" commercials... but they haven't.How much is a data plan on verizon anyhow? I was looking and the only thing i could find was like $89.00/month. I'm an iphone 3g user and mostly happy except... come on... why don't i have flash player and java capabilities? I should have a full web browsing experience but I don't. Still happy w\ my weather and maps app, and easy email access.[/citation]

$30/mo for unlimited data onto the handset, when added to an existing voice plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.