AT&T/iPad Hacker Arrested on Drug Charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

dameon51

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2006
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]"Goatse Security was furious at the slight against them and retorted with a blog post that said they had disclosed the vulnerability because they wanted it to be fixed before the wrong people decided to take advantage of AT&T's poor security."Then do don't do this..."Goatse Security disclosed the vulnerability to third parties.."How stupid are these people? They think they did nothing wrong? You don't tell other people about at the same time you tell AT&T....hello common sense.[/citation]

I thought they only disclosed the vulnerability to a single journalist to make people aware of AT&T's terrible system.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
"declined to comment on the reason for the warrant" That is because they will make up the warrant after the fact like they do whenever they feel they want you but don't have any evidence. Gasp, yes our legal system is almost as corrupt as out political hacks in DC.
He does look like he has lived in his moms basement.

vic20

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2006
Considering the penalties for drugs and even murder are usually leaner than computer crimes he's probably better off. I know I would rather be caught with dope than say 200 movies on a computer or defacing a government webpage.
Pretty sad when you think about it, but true.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
Given our legal system he's probably going to get 25 to life for the drugs, not including the AT&T hack charge that will surely come soon enough, while child rapists will get out in 5.

zoemayne

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2009
well stupid move them disclosing the vulnerability to other people before at&t fixed it and saying we dont know how many ppl could of taken an advantage of the vulnerability deserves imprisonment.

stingstang

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
I've seen coke heads before, and he's not of their kind. Also, no one in their right OR wrong mind will have ALL those drugs on them at the same time. 100% planted.

geminireaper

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2007
yeah they wont disclose the reason for the warrant because they didnt have a warrant to search for drugs. They happened to find them..so unless they edit the warrant none of the finds are admissable. GG FBI

G

Well, you'd have to be on some sort of drugs to bend over and spread your %&Q@( cheeks like that, right?

martin0642

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
[citation][nom]notty22[/nom]Yeah taking a peak at White House/military email is going to end well for ya........[/citation]

It is a illegal to use a personal device for official/classified use.

Status
Not open for further replies.