AT&T Phone Plan Buying Guide: What's Best for You? (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regbs

Estimable
Feb 6, 2015
A key qualification would where AT&T was available. Verizon's LTE is much more widely available. It's like T-Mobile bragging about its LTE without mentioning that you'll drop it after walking half a block.

billabong1245

Estimable
Feb 8, 2015
I find at&t picks up much better than Verizon both in the Northeast and nationally. I also am out of the country on occasion were at&t was better and faster

MichelleH_42

Commendable
Aug 20, 2016
who has the best unlimited talk text and data with no contract and a reasonable priced phone that has good reviews. i am currently with straighttalk and have went from the most expensive they had 2yrs ago to one that was around 40.00. the battery life sucks wont keep a charge and a have a 32g sd card in it and my phone is constantly saying storage running out. all apps available to be moved to the sd has and still having problems or i move it to the sd card and it moves itself back to the phone. also will shutdown by itself or lockup. No customer service will fix or correct problem even with an extended warranty. So any help would be gladly appreciated

Brad_63

Prominent
Apr 1, 2017
Nice recap of what Att website is pushing on customers. It would be nice to see monthly costs of the actual bill for each plan versus marketing propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.