AT&T Sorry for Threatening User with Legal Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

graymen

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
At&t: "We are sorry for the bad press we got for being stupid. Please accept our apologies but we aren't willing to help you in any way, we just want to bad press to stop"

festerovic

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
where's the free stuff? Nothing? well piss off then. Maybe when you go exclusive with Apple, you start to pick up some of their bad habits...

Azimuth01

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2009
My girl friend and I are looking for a new cell provider. Even before this incident AT&T was not on our list to look at. We would both like an Iphone with a different carrier, but I think we will be going with the a pair of EVOs....from what I have seen, it's a better phone anyway.

nicklasd87

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
I would like to see if they manage to get Galante back as a customer, and if they still don't, what they tried to do to get him back.

gilbertfh

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2009
May be damage control but there are always two sides to a fence. I would love to see the emails that were sent initially to AT&T. People tend to think doing business with a company is a right instead of a privilege and it is not. I used to like the signs that said "we reserve the right to refuse service".

That being said a company like AT&T really needs to watch itself when it is under the scrutiny of millions of current customers for previous bad press. You don't necessarily have to give a customer everything they want but you don't wanna piss in their cheerios either. I could come back to bite you in the ass.

jonpaul37

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
I don't get it, if i was the owner or CEO of a company like AT & T, the first thing i would do is listen to the customers and their feedback. Afterall, they are the ones keeping the bills paid.

Granted, i would not always be able to conform with what the customers want but i can at least try....

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Maybe they didnt like the zerg-like email spam they got out of this. Their network probably couldnt handle all that data, its on the AT&T network after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.