AT&T Working on Data Sharing Plans; CEO Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
Meanwhile, AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson is stirring up trouble, starting with comments about his regrets over offering unlimited data plans with the iPhone. "My only regret was how we introduced pricing in the beginning, because how did we introduce pricing? Thirty dollars and you get all you can eat," he said last week. "And it's a variable cost model. Every additional megabyte you use in this network, I have to invest capital."

Maybe invest in a better network, and you won't have to invest more capital

bobafert

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
[citation][nom]Marco925[/nom]Maybe invest in a better network, and you won't have to invest more capital[/citation]

Investing in a better network is ivesting more capital. How do you think they will get a better network if they don't spend some money?

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
[citation][nom]pawessum16[/nom]Where's the part of this article that relates to this subheading?????[/citation]

Please correct article header. I know you want your Apple stock to go higher, but the article doesn't even have the word "Google" in it.

Anyone that's used an AOSP OS knows its not Google's fault that OS updates take so long, its the manufacturers and carriers modifying the OS then asking Google for help incorporating their spyware. This is also why unlocked international versions of phones come out Months before their carrier modified counter parts. (GT I-9100 Vs Captivate?)

Mathos

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2007
[citation][nom]bobafert[/nom]Investing in a better network is ivesting more capital. How do you think they will get a better network if they don't spend some money?[/citation]

You mean they can't just ride on the same network permanently and expect customers be be happy with what little they give?

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]bobafert[/nom]Investing in a better network is ivesting more capital. How do you think they will get a better network if they don't spend some money?[/citation]

no, he is investing in marketing telling people that going from 10gb a month to 5gb is a good thing... the moment he can spin that, the networks will have less clutter.

fuyui2013

Honorable
May 9, 2012
COOL
hmp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.