Review Atlas VPN review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2023
ATLAS VPN is a rip-off!
There are hardly any server locations and the speed reduction has been significant from 500mbs down to 80 mbs. The Windows application is full of bugs and Atlas causes my internet to disconnect when my system sleeps and there is no way to reset my network short of a full reboot. Interfered with my printer and application constantly asks to install updates that fail and cause even more problems unless you uninstall manually and then download update and manually install. The streamed video is slow and freezes. I am 45 days into my 3 year subscription and they refuse to cancel my membership and refund the outstanding balance. I will be reporting to credit card company as a fraud. ATLAS VPN is in my opinion is not a viable option.

Fox Tread3

Great
Jun 19, 2023
ATLAS VPN is a rip-off!
There are hardly any server locations and the speed reduction has been significant from 500mbs down to 80 mbs. The Windows application is full of bugs and Atlas causes my internet to disconnect when my system sleeps and there is no way to reset my network short of a full reboot. Interfered with my printer and application constantly asks to install updates that fail and cause even more problems unless you uninstall manually and then download update and manually install. The streamed video is slow and freezes. I am 45 days into my 3 year subscription and they refuse to cancel my membership and refund the outstanding balance. I will be reporting to credit card company as a fraud. ATLAS VPN is in my opinion is not a viable option.
Sorry you have that problem. Frankly, I've never heard of Atlas VPN, and I caste a pretty wide net for Tech Info. I would say that the fact that Atlas is refusing to give you a refund. Is an indication that they know their product is crap. Aside from contacting your credit card company. You might want to report Atlas VPN to your local Better Business Bureau if you are in the U.S.A. It was kind of you to post an alert in this forum to get the word out. I hope all goes well for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.