Attaching a 2.0 speaker to a monitor - how?

sbi85

Estimable
Jun 9, 2014
Hey guys,

I've been trying to see how others have attached speakers to a monitor.
I use a computer stand and the monitor is suspended on one arm of the stand so there is no room to put speakers down.
I would want to physically attach the speakers on the side of the monitor in a fashion like this: http://prntscr.com/ijzv3y
but I am unsure how. Is there any sort of velcro tape or an adapter of sorts that let's me do that? Or any better solution than that?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Solution
Well thats mostly DIY, velcro tape should hold it without problem and some cable management (if the speakers aren't heavy).
If you wan't physically attach then superglue? But there is problem what if you want to remove them?
How fat is the monitor? If not than 1CM there isn't any way unless doing DIY with wood or aluminium L brackets.
Well thats mostly DIY, velcro tape should hold it without problem and some cable management (if the speakers aren't heavy).
If you wan't physically attach then superglue? But there is problem what if you want to remove them?
How fat is the monitor? If not than 1CM there isn't any way unless doing DIY with wood or aluminium L brackets.

Solution