Audio headphone problem on Asus N551JK

luccio93

Estimable
Oct 8, 2015
This is my notebook
Asus n551jk 15.6''
intel i7 4710 hq
8gb ram
windows 8 (i try to install windows 10 but i had a lot of problem with video drivers)
I have 2 problems:
first one - wirless connection is not stable and fast, when you're in other rooms from the one in which the adsl modem is,but i've solved it with an external wirless key when i need it.
second one - this is the real problem i have. if i put in a pair of headphones, the sound is distorced but only on the left headset. i've tried to unistall and install again the newest realtek driver but nothing. i've already tried to do a factory reset but nothing. is there a test that i can do to solve it? i don't want to send my notebook in assistance because i need it for my job and i know that repairing times are not so short.

Hi,

So far you've pretty much done all the possible troubleshooting step. Have you tried using a different headphones or a speaker? Do also try cleaning the 3.5mm port with a compress air, there could be dust or debris inside it. If all these will not work I would suggest calling the manufacturer and since it's still under the factory warranty.

luccio93

Estimable
Oct 8, 2015

luccio93

Estimable
Oct 8, 2015
yes' i've tried to change headphone, but no changes. i've also tried to clean it without result. The real problem for me is that i would solve this problem on my own, because if i send it to manifacturer i won't have my notebook for about 1 mounth and i can't.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 0
R Laptop Tech Support 0
Manuja55 Laptop Tech Support 2
Pentovillianking Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
Sebastrole Laptop Tech Support 4
A Laptop Tech Support 5
A Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1