Audio jack problems :/

deaddvz

Commendable
Nov 7, 2016
Hello, i have this problem with my pc.

A year ago my brother played with my laptop for a while and broke his headphone jack inside audio jack. He tried to remove it with super glue, but didn't succeeded. Now its stuck. I dissabled headphones and make speakers default audio device so i had no problems with it, until i updated windows.After update windows didn't detect headphones, only pc speakers. Sound didn't work. After that i simply uninstalled realtek hd audio drivers and installed them and windows detected headphones and my pc speakers again.

Now after some time i installed windows 10. My pc doesn't detect headphone jack... Then i try the uninstalling trick windows does detect both headphone jack and pc speakers but after some time they just "combine" into one and doesn't work again...

Is there some way for windows to detect audio jack and speakers separately?

(hope you understand wtf i'm talking about :D)

deaddvz

Commendable
Nov 7, 2016
i fixed it yesterday by accident :D

I uninstalled drivers, then restarted pc. While pc detected headphones and speakers separately i added to both of them effects (bass boost)
Then they "combined" i went to playback devices selected "speakers" then went to properties then under "controller information" pressed properties, then to drivers and pressed "roll back drivers...". And *boom* my speakers works again and both headphones and speakers wont combine :D

Without effects, pc wouldn't let me roll back drivers. idk why