Solved! Audio only playing through rl and rr

Aarron180491

Commendable
Jan 2, 2017
Code:
I had to reset my pc and now I can't get the sound to work it was working fine before I have my monitor connected by vga with a audio jack going from it to the green port on the back of my pc same place as it's always been but now no sound is there and when I test it through playback devices it only shows as sound coming from rl and rr and not fr and fl which is annoying as I don't have any rear speakers please help

Solution
Motherboard is a h18m-plus with realtek installed think I've managed to fix it by unplugging and plugging it back in constantly for 10 minutes then it recognised it thanks for you help anyway

Aarron180491

Commendable
Jan 2, 2017
Matt did not mean to down vote it trying to reply on my phone I can find set up speakers anywhere but when I'm in playback devices my speaker shows up I go on advanced and there's no way to change it to 2 channel stereo I have stereo but no sound comes out on test then quadrophonic which sound comes out when it tests the rear speakers but get no sound at all other than the test

Aarron180491

Commendable
Jan 2, 2017
Motherboard is a h18m-plus with realtek installed think I've managed to fix it by unplugging and plugging it back in constantly for 10 minutes then it recognised it thanks for you help anyway

Solution