Question Audio randomly goes VERY LOUD - Hs60 Haptic's

Feb 4, 2021
I just made an account here to reply to this. I am having the same exact problem but running a corsair void pro wireless. Super distorted like ear shattering volume intermittently when playing fort and sometimes in COD as well. No fix yet, but you’re not alone lol.

Deciplox

Great
Dec 8, 2020
I just made an account here to reply to this. I am having the same exact problem but running a corsair void pro wireless. Super distorted like ear shattering volume intermittently when playing fort and sometimes in COD as well. No fix yet, but you’re not alone lol.
yeah !! strange! i didlt used to get it as much with my old headset! but now ive brought a more expensive one its a bit of an issue! i tried lowering the sound from high quality to low quality on fortnite but still the issue remains!

Apr 17, 2021
Made an account for this as well. Bought the headphones about a month ago, they work great and I love them. But a couple days ago the audio will randomly pop into "super loud" mode, where the sidetone in the mic is also much louder. But it also comes with this strange pulsing sound. Unplugging the headphones and plugging them back in stops all of this, but will start again a few minutes later. Anyone find any solutions?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kk897 Audio 1
GarethLittle Audio 0
G Audio 0
tniemeyerx Audio 1
Alec S Audio 1
P Audio 0
I Audio 0
VanAkard Audio 5
CisoSecond Audio 0
J Audio 1
K Audio 1