Solved! Audio set up and Coax ques

Feb 17, 2020
Good morning all. I have a project I am starting on and need some help. I have a room with wall mounted tv, with two media sources Apple TV and a DVD player (not to mention online streaming). I also have a not crazy costly Bose sound bar with a wireless sub. Now, my issue is I am also mounting a drop down projector screen, along with a ceiling mounted projector. I currently have an HDMI switch since the TV is little older. I know I can run my HDMI to the projector, but how do I manage getting audio to the soundbar from either the DVD player (Sony - UBP-X800M2) or Apple TV?

Also, only a few rooms have Coax outlets...One room I would like one in (is not far from where I want it). My Mother in Law comes over and stays a while (which she is great and helps a great deal) and I would like her to have an Xfinity box. I can not find any, but do they have coax wireless transmistters to make this easier? Thanks

Solution
You could replace you current HDMI input selector with one that has two HDMI outputs and an audio extractor to send digital audio to the soundbar.

There isn't a wireless option to replace the coax cable going to a cable box.