Audiophile Headphones for Gaming and music?

twerkmaster420

Honorable
Dec 29, 2013
Looking for a pair of audiophile headphones that are good for gaming and will have good positional accuracy when used with or without an Astro Mixamp. I've been using astro a40s for a while but the left ear is buzzing so I need a new pair. Mic doesn't matter because I have a standalone one. Price range is preferably below $200. Any suggestions are appreciated. In canada btw

Solution
Your headset is open air design, do you want open air or closed back, over the head or on-ear head phones? And as BlueFireZ - on-line purchase or store?

Here are some that meet your criteria - store purchase.

Audio Technica ATH-AD700X
Sennheiser HD 558
Sennheiser HD 518
Sennheiser RS 126-II but this is wireless and may not be the one you want.

Some brands I know but i haven't listened to them yet nor its over your price point. Online could be better as you will find better deals, so your selections would be wider.

rexter

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2006
Your headset is open air design, do you want open air or closed back, over the head or on-ear head phones? And as BlueFireZ - on-line purchase or store?

Here are some that meet your criteria - store purchase.

Audio Technica ATH-AD700X
Sennheiser HD 558
Sennheiser HD 518
Sennheiser RS 126-II but this is wireless and may not be the one you want.

Some brands I know but i haven't listened to them yet nor its over your price point. Online could be better as you will find better deals, so your selections would be wider.

Solution