Authorities Find Another 22 Fake Apple Stores in China

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
Apple gives blueprints to Foxconn for manufacturing
Apple pays Foxconn 50dollars per iphone and ipad made.
Apple sells it for 500dollars.
People buy it.
Foxconn sells iphone and ipad to the blackmarket for 100dollars per.
Blackmarket sells it for 250dollars.
People buy it.

Not sure who is wrong.

QEFX

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2007
[citation][nom]Pyree[/nom]^Correction: I mean god, not gold.[/citation]

Actually gold is correct for both Apple and the church. Maybe more so for Apple.

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
Sounds like alot of Fake stores on the idea of saying that there are just as many legitimate? ones to say as well.

But of it though say the issue of legitimate? stores are anyones guess to say though. Especially given that out of say the what 23 stores now, there might be only 2 legitimates in it all. Of those 2 you'd probably also think they'd be like , what is going on today?? But maybe not though of course, , very depending on many subjective and speculative means of things to say.

Still, IPs might be a good place to be at at times, but it still doesn't say much to why there is 22 fake stores just for Apple, is what im incling the most. But still is debatable.

The difference between Blackmarket and second stores is anyones guess sometimes i would guess to say anyways. Otherwise alot of stores would seem a need to be bigger then they are to say. Still, though despite the idea or thought. Is Rather there is a place of difference for second stores to say anyways, or Blackmarket. As said.

Thunderfox

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2006
Finding fakes in China is the natural result of looking for them. I guess the government either didn't think anyone would bother to counterfeit a whole store, or the just never bothered to do the math on the tax money they were losing.

And that is a magnificent Freudian slip, best I've ever seen!

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
[citation][nom]K-zon[/nom]Sounds like alot of Fake stores on the idea of saying that there are just as many legitimate? ones to say as well. But of it though say the issue of legitimate? stores are anyones guess to say though. ....(etc)[/citation]

Dude. What do you keep saying? No offence, but i haven't been able to understand a single comment of yours till date!
It's almost like you're spamming or something...or high...

aion_w

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2011
They look like real ones....really...Country im in right now has alot of fake iphone including iPads...can`t even tell if its real or fake...that is why I din`t use products from Apple at all and I never did but wanted to.

gokanis

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2011
[citation][nom]QEFX[/nom]Actually gold is correct for both Apple and the church. Maybe more so for Apple.[/citation]

Is that why they call it the almighty buck?

bak0n

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
China doesn't enforce because its IP that's not Chinese based. If Apple was a Chinese IP, you better believe it'd be enforced and people would be disappearing.

tburns1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
Man, and judging by the picture it's the same guy working there! AHHHH! CHINESE FAKE-APPLE STORE EMPLOYEES ARE CLONES!!! AND THEY LEAN BACK ON TABLES TO LOOK COOL TOO!!! RUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.