auto builder s8games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy5215

Honorable
Sep 1, 2013
ok i play this phone game its nothing all thaT IMPRESSIVE ALONE . But i have fun and im really into it . So i have several ways to play on pc and build "skeleton accts " well i recently purchased a builder and it was fine for a few days then i logged in and got the Message another player is on line . Cant be true i had several accts that where in the builder that would actually sell for several 100 dollers . They are stored in android ids you enter into the build software. So i have removed any and all emulators i have even went as far as a out of the box restore > The customer service is lacking as it is for any of the programs that me and my fellow players use to play the game on a p.c. most are just GUYS WHO HAVE WROTE A bot to play auto with . could it be trapped in program 86 files i have erased every instance i can find can some one give me some advice? also i nlove to get the autos and macros that people have developed there are several for the games i play and find the diffrent options that each one has interesting. so any macro or bots torecomend trying sounds fun to me any suggestions

inzone

Splendid
Please stop with this nonsense , nobody here has a clue as to what your talking about as you have not made your issue clear at all as well as the game itself.
I'm closing this thread as I did the other duplicates and your more than welcome to post a real issue that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.