AUX cord usb static shock


Jul 9, 2016
Earlier, I was just minding my own buisness, using my phone in front of my laptop. When I was finished, I went to plug the AUX cord back into my laptop when I suddenly heard a audible zap sound through the headphones. I then realized that I had accidentally plugged the AUX cord into the usb port! It's now a day from that and it will still not turn on. All that is working is the on light, the AUX light, and the charging. We've also unplugged the battery and plugged it back in, and yet it still won't work! Could someone please give me some advice on this?