Azpen A727 Tablet

Jesstab

Commendable
Jun 22, 2016
I have an Azpen A727 tablet, when I turn it on, a message appears on the screen. The message is: Unfortunately, rstech_teni has stopped. How do I reset the tablet or erase everything on the tablet for other uses?

Solution
First I would suggest restarting the tablet in "Safe Mode" to see if the problem persists. If it doesn't then there is something on the tablet that you need to remove to get past the issue.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: Off" rather than On.

If the problem still occurs when you load in "Safe Mode" then I would try the following.

1. Go to "Settings"...
First I would suggest restarting the tablet in "Safe Mode" to see if the problem persists. If it doesn't then there is something on the tablet that you need to remove to get past the issue.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: Off" rather than On.

If the problem still occurs when you load in "Safe Mode" then I would try the following.

1. Go to "Settings".
2. Tap "Apps" and then tap "All".
3. Scroll down to and locate, "rstech_teni", tap to select it, and then select "Clear data".
NOTE: If you don't see "retech_teni" you may find "rs_9104_v30".
4. Now try restarting your device and see if the problem is resolved.

Solution