B50-80 wont turn won

tanmoy_sil

Commendable
Aug 14, 2016
i switched off my lenovo b50-80 laptop and now it doesnt turns back on. The power button light glows whenever i click it but nothing comes up on the display or the keyboard light also doesnt glows.. I tried to click on the on the one key recovery but still nothing works.. Only the power button glows.. But whenever i plug the power brick after pressing the one key recovery key i get a short beep and also when i disconnect the power brick after pressing the one key recovery key.. What seems to be the problems? Please help.. I have exams and i need to study :(
Edit: i checked the fan.. It switches on when i press the power button and after a few seconds say 2 seconds it switches off again and also the hard disk lighr doesnt lights up

Solution
You can try an external monitor if you have one, but I don't think it will make a change. If it's brand new, you could use the warranty for the repair of your laptop.

tanmoy_sil

Commendable
Aug 14, 2016
The laptop is new.. I got it 5 days back.. I think they wont provide me warranty if i open the laptop.. During one key recovery option the laptop beep once everytime i connect or disconnet my power brick