Solved! Background Process svchost.exe suspended from task manager

Nov 2, 2018
Hi, I would like to elaborate more about my problem. As the title would suggest, svchost.exe is suspended. Another problem I have which I think is directly related to this one is the fact that whenever I search for an antivirus on any web browser, the said browser freezes and crashes altogether. Moreover, I can't even access windows defender or malwarebytes as it immediately gets suspended as well rendering it to have the state of "not responding." I've run scans of malwarebytes on safe mode. It removed 35 Malwares and PUPs but the problem persists. Other than that, the virus is completely harmless as there are no effects to my PC other than what I listed. Though I am worried since accessing online banking might not be an option on my PC since malwarebytes detected and removed a Trojan Banker. I won't be blotting out confidential information until I completely remove this problem.

Colif

Distinguished
Have you thought of a clean install? which version of windows are you using?

It doesn't sound harmless if it won't let you download any AV program. Have you tried any of these off a USB?
https://www.lifewire.com/free-bootable-antivirus-tools-2625785
I would try Bitdfender rescue CD as they normally have really good detection rate

if you can make it on another PC, you might be able to clean your PC

Solution