Solved! Backup setting of SM-J500H

Jan 25, 2019
How i Backup SM-J500H
Andriod version is 5.1.1
Kindly plz guide me step by step or through video
How my all data will remain safe and i want to restore factory
1-how i make backup
2-how i confrim that my All data uploaded on my acount.
3-after then bacup process complete and restore factory complete too
Then how i again restore my All data on phone

Solution
Well you can't actually back up "ALL" things from a phone. Only some.

You would need to set up your phone to 'sync' to your Google account. Then check the account to make sure things are there. However, as stated, it doesn't back up everything. Usually just contacts, photos, music, etc. Just be sure you double check that it is there from a different device, as it doesn't always work correctly.

To be honest, you would be better service to connect the phone to computer via USB cord. Before copying anything go into your contacts on the phone and into the contacts settings. Then choose to export them to a file. Create a new empty folder on the computer and then copy all the files you want to keep from the phone to that folder on the...
Well you can't actually back up "ALL" things from a phone. Only some.

You would need to set up your phone to 'sync' to your Google account. Then check the account to make sure things are there. However, as stated, it doesn't back up everything. Usually just contacts, photos, music, etc. Just be sure you double check that it is there from a different device, as it doesn't always work correctly.

To be honest, you would be better service to connect the phone to computer via USB cord. Before copying anything go into your contacts on the phone and into the contacts settings. Then choose to export them to a file. Create a new empty folder on the computer and then copy all the files you want to keep from the phone to that folder on the computer. You an do that all from the computer itself. Then locate the file you created of your contacts, it should be a file ending in .VCF.

Now you can't save your apps, and things like messages are a tad bit of a hassle to save. That is because messages would have to be forward, individually, to another location, say an email account (I am talking about text messages and multimedia messages). And even then, some may not go through as emails have a limitation on the size of a text they will accept. So only forward or try to save off the phone the ones you really want. It is best not to keep all texts anyway. They just take up tons of phone space and can easily be lost/deleted.

Then you use the information below to do a "Hard Reset" of the phone, which will wipe everything. Once it is completed, then you would either redownload from the google account what you had saved to it or move all back to the phone from the folder on the computer.

NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your phone, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about losing anything on the device.

Be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a computer or cloud account, before doing the reset.

To "Hard Reset" the phone...

1. Make sure that the phone is actually powered off.

2. Remove your SD card, if there is one in the device.

3. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.

4. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".

5. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option.

6. When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.

7. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.

8. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.

9. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the phone.

10. If you took your SD card out in step 2, when the device is up and running again, reinsert the SD card.

Solution