Solved! Bad consequences of high temperatures?

Mar 1, 2021
I have an Asus VivoBook X543UA laptop. I tried to record video from my screen and when I checked the temperature of my CPU it raised to 95 °C. Can it be dangerous, could it damage any of components of my laptop? Can an overheated CPU damage a motherboard? Btw, CPU load was below 80%. Thanks in advance

Solution
Yes too much heat can damage the system. 95 is a bit high but not into the damage area, close to it though. It's high enough where many laptops crash or shut down. 90 is about the top I would want to see in a system. Were you running it with any of the vents blocked? How did you check the temperature? Try a few utilities and compare them, not all may show the same temperature and not all are fully correct based on the tool version and the laptop model.
Yes too much heat can damage the system. 95 is a bit high but not into the damage area, close to it though. It's high enough where many laptops crash or shut down. 90 is about the top I would want to see in a system. Were you running it with any of the vents blocked? How did you check the temperature? Try a few utilities and compare them, not all may show the same temperature and not all are fully correct based on the tool version and the laptop model.

Solution