Barack Obama Keeps with the Times, Joins Pinterest

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyee7k

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2006
Obama didn't join Pinterest. A very junior press adjutant under the Chief of Staff signed under his name. Presidents and senior and junior senators either don't have the time or don't really care for those type of things.

Anomalyx

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
[citation][nom]kyee7k[/nom]Obama didn't join Pinterest. A very junior press adjutant under the Chief of Staff signed under his name. Presidents and senior and junior senators either don't have the time or don't really care for those type of things.[/citation]
Plus, those in positions of power have earned themselves the reputation of being technologically retarded. I'm not even sure Obama knows how to use the Google.

G

Jane should start "'Tom's Grammar: Proofread Before You're Done' with PhD Jane."

First lecture amid thousands of followers: "Appropriated use of a comma."

DroKing

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
Much Obama lover here? Why yall thumbs me down so much? Lemme guess you guys think hes a amazing president? Hes a fake hes a money grubbin poser pretending to care for us when he aint!

G

So your saying he's like every other president since you have been born? I don't know this for sure but Im willing to bet you were not saying the same stuff about them. Wonder why? Im pretty sure it goes without saying. And please spare me the generic " I have plenty of black friends" George Zimmerman speach.

Status
Not open for further replies.