Barr is a Manly (and Free) Diner Dash

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hello.. It's nice, but not nearly as good as Bistro Cook, free game as well on Android Market.

L0tus

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
Sorry Allan Caeg but this is a rather non-newsworthy article (hence all the dribble)

This game is totally random and probably non-entertaining to the 'hardcore' masses of TH.

adikos

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2010
my coworker sent me a link to this last week as im the only android owner in the office, they are all iphone ninnies (yeah they all bought new ones and ive been laughing my butt off since).

i havent played the other games like this one but its been a decent time waster, but pretty easy. took me seconds to figure out what to do and the rounds arent really that challenging. my coworker was addicted to a similar airport/terminal game that was just like this on the iphone.

not brilliant but creative enough. not sure its tom news worthy however, slick deals sure.

cahomsyjr

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2010
skykaptain, WTF is up with all the slash ads on this site? I tried reading the article and three ads popped up, mid sentence. It's this kind of crap that's causing this site to lose it's viewership!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS