bass lover looking for headphones

Jatin Rawat

Estimable
Nov 27, 2014
AS u know im looking for headphones having the best deep and immersive bass

my budget is around 100$-150$ nothing more than that actually i live in india and my real budget is 6000 rupees

music on the go so it would be better to have a MIC on my headphones i love only OVER THE EAR headphones

indian sites like amazon.in , flipkart.com , snapdeal.com

plss suggest me some headphones from brands like sennhieser and sony

thnx for answering

Solution
http://www.head-fi.org/a/the-best-bass-headphones-a-head-fi-wiki
good source for ideas.

bassy headphones can have decent low end power without distorting high and mids.
bass cannons are all bass and little else. sound quality suffers.

i tried out a XB can from sony many years ago. they went back the next day. while bass impact was certainly significant (which i thought would sound good with the music i liked) they were so muddy and distorted on highs and mids that i would not have paid $5 for them. junk (opinion). although some people in the world actually like that kind of sound and think they are a great buy (depends on your preferences).

both the m50 and dt770 are bassy cans which hit fairly low without having distorted sound...

Jatin Rawat

Estimable
Nov 27, 2014

thnx for searching

but can i ask u about hows sony mdr xb950ap i mean xb series have great bass but hows the remaining sound quality

ahiddenguy

Estimable
May 13, 2015
Your budget is a little too low if you want the best over ear bass headphones. If you can increase it a bit more, I would highly recommend going for the V-Moda M-100s. You can read about them here.

If you can't increase your budget but still want over ear headphones for bass, it might be worth looking at the Sennheiser Momentums. The sound quality of these isn't great but if you're primarily looking for bass, then they're really good.

TNT27

Estimable
Oct 12, 2014
I dont know much about high priced headphones, but I will say that my Monoprice 8323 for 20$ sound hell lot better than those 200$ Beats By Dre, and the BASS is insane for what I paid for, very good deep sound, Sil Unlimited Gravite I can hit the lowest frequency very well.

Mids are OK, not great, not bad.
Highs its a hit n' miss. But I enjoy them.

20$ nothing beats it in the sub 50$ range, or even gets close imo.

As sound is all based on opnion.

Jatin Rawat

Estimable
Nov 27, 2014
ok just one last question if i only consider 3 headphones razer kraken pro, hyperx cloud and sony mdr xb950ap

which one of them would be the best for much music and less gaming as u know im a bass lover but love to hear clear sounds too
plss answer

http://www.head-fi.org/a/the-best-bass-headphones-a-head-fi-wiki
good source for ideas.

bassy headphones can have decent low end power without distorting high and mids.
bass cannons are all bass and little else. sound quality suffers.

i tried out a XB can from sony many years ago. they went back the next day. while bass impact was certainly significant (which i thought would sound good with the music i liked) they were so muddy and distorted on highs and mids that i would not have paid $5 for them. junk (opinion). although some people in the world actually like that kind of sound and think they are a great buy (depends on your preferences).

both the m50 and dt770 are bassy cans which hit fairly low without having distorted sound. likely availability or price in india is high though which is why i provided a list for you to look through.

Solution